Join Peter Eastway & Tony Hewitt in the Kimblerley's. Deposit price below:
Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary Photography Retreat - 21 to 29 April 2023 - SOLD OUT
Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary 9 Day Photography Retreat
Using Arkaroola as a base we will explore the surrounding ranges, and waterholes, then venture further into Central Australia with flights over Lake Eyre and The Painted Hills, overnighting at iconic William Creek.
We have also arranged to spend 2 hours on the ground at The Painted Hills exploring this unique landscape.
A fantastic adventure, providing unique experiences of the Northern Flinders Ranges and Central Australia.
We will explore:
• Abstract salt patterns of Munda - Lake Frome and Kati Thanda - Lake Eyre
• Geologically rich primordial landscapes
• Birdlife drawn to the waterholes found in towering gorges
• Composition and post processing techniques
• Sunrise and Sunsets
• Birdlife and Wildlife
• Aerial Abstracts of the salt flats
• Aerial and land based images of majestic and rugged landscapes
• The Yellow Footed Rock Wallaby
We have put together an all inclusive package, with a single supplement available.
Twin Share $ 12,850 per person
Single $ 12,850 + $980 = $ 13,830 per person
To secure a place on the workshop a $1,500 deposit is required
Additional time in the air to explore Munda - Lake Frome or the adjacent rugged ranges, is available whilst at Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary. There is a 70 minute flight available at $395 per person, minimum of 2 people.
For full details, itinerary and bookings please click here.