Join Peter Eastway on a photography tour of Uganda.
A World-Leading Photo Competition Offering Both Advice And Prestige
Late entries still open until 21 August 2019 - you may not receive the 5th entry free but price is still $20 per entry!
The Better Photography Magazine Photo of the Year Award 2019 offers great prizes and is highly respected around the world on the competition circuit.
- Every entry receives a judge’s comment to help you improve your photography. Many past entrants have noted how useful these comments have been!
- Your photographs are professionally judged by three AIPP Grand Masters of Photography and every entry gets a score.
- The best images will be awarded Bronze, Silver or Gold Awards.
- There are six exciting Category Awards with a special product hamper from Canson, Datacolor, Momento and Wacom.
- And then there’s the prestigious Better Photography Magazine Photo of the Year 2019 Award with a AUS $5000 cash prize and a Nisi Professional Filter kit!
- Entries are open now!
- Results announced by 30 September 2019
Get Professional Feedback!
We have three AIPP Grand Masters of Photography judging our competition because we want you to receive the benefit of genuine, professional experience. And we keep the same judges each year so you have consistency of judging and commentary. Plus, every entry gets a judge's comment to help you improve your work.
Our entrants come from the Americas, Europe, Russia, Asia and Oceania. So while we're an Australian based competition, now in its 13th year, we welcome international participation!
- Emotive Portraiture
- Classic Landscapes
- Creative Flair
- Exotic Travel
- Incredible Sport
- Revealing Nature
All entrants will need to create a new account as we have a new judging system and database.
Don't Delay - Enter Now As Final Days!
Challenge yourself? How many Bronze awards can you earn? How many Silver? Or is there a chance you could earn an elusive Gold?