Are you at home with nothing to do? How about signing up for Peter Eastway's Landscape Photography MasterClass or Lightroom Atelier.
You will get a 50% discount if you use the coupon code CORONA - for this week only!
Visit our sister website at www.betterphotographyeducation.com for free samples and to sign up.
What's Different About Our Lightroom Atelier?
- Produced by one of the world's leading professional photographers
- Concentrates on the 'art' of photography
- All examples fully explained with no secrets held back
- Incredibly affordable for a course that will literally transform your photography for life
- Money-back guarantee - no risk to purchase!
The Lightroom Atelier will quickly turbo-charge your creativity!. Don't waste your time using Lightroom the wrong way, subscribe to the LIghtroom Atelier now to learn how you can transform your photographs into incredible works of fine art!
We know there are lots of free tutorials around that show you how to use Lightroom, so why would you be interested in the Lightroom Atelier by Peter Eastway?
If you're really new to Lightroom, you should take advantage of all those free tutorials - even if they are produced by people with limited photography experience. And maybe that's all you'll need if you're happy with the average results that come out of your camera.
What's In Peter Eastway's Famous Landscape Photography MasterClass?
The Better Photography Landscape Photography MasterClass is a unique way to learn how to capture and create stunning photographs. This is your opportunity to learn first-hand from one of the world's leading landscape photographers, Peter Eastway. The MasterClass is designed to be self-paced, there are no exams, but we guarantee you'll learn to take and make better landscape photographs.
What's In A MasterClass?
There are 18 MasterClasses in the program. Each MasterClass comprises six components.
- FINE ART takes a hero photograph and explains exactly how it was created, from capture through to post-production.
- CRITIQUE explains how to improve images that were submitted by earlier class participants, so you can get some real-world feedback.
- KNOWLEDGE discusses the techniques and equipment needed to produce top quality landscape photographs.
- POST-PRODUCTION takes one or two techniques from a program like Photoshop and describes in detail how to use them.
- ACUMEN discusses the business side of landscape photography, whether you want to be a full-time professional or just earn some pocketmoney.
- JOURNEY describes a photogenic location for landscape photography, a place you might want to put on your own 'to visit' list.
- The six components in each MasterClass are presented as three movies to view (around 5 to 15 minutes each) and three articles to read.
For a complete list of the MasterClass contents, click here.