The Yucatan Peninsula separates the Gulf of Mexico from the Caribbean Sea. It is one of the richest archaeological
zones in the ancient Mesoamerica world and presents astonishing surprises at every turn. A photographer’s
paradise, the Yucatan Peninsula abounds in wildlife parks and nature reserves with over 450 species of birds.
The Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve has mangroves, lagoons, savannas, coral reefs, rainforest and undiscovered Mayan
temples. The culture is as rich as its landscape and flora and fauna. You’ll discover walled cities, underworld marvels,
pyramids and jungle camps where you’ll meet the workers and learn how they live and work.
• Sunrise visit Tulum by foot and by boat
• Xibalba Adventure to explore the caves
• Aktunchen’s wildlife zoo
• Visit Coba, the oldest Mayan ruin site in Yucatan
• Visit the Biosphere of Sian Ka’an with its 326 types of bird species and 859 different types of plants
• Sunrise and sunset tour of Chichen Itza, the most famous archaeological site.
• Visit colonial Valladolid and its monastery
• Meet local workers at their jungle camp and learn how they live and work
• Visit Leona Vicario, a Mexican town in the middle of the jungle
• See turtles on Isla de Mujeres
• Swim and snorkel in the cenotes
7 nights in a 4 star hotel on the Mayan Riviera
• 1 night at Hacienda Chichen Resort and Yaxkin Spa
• Private arrival transfer from Cancun airport to the hotel
• 8 Breakfasts, 6 lunches and 3 dinners with beverages provided at group meals
• Services of an English speaking guide for the entire tour.
• Transfers in air-conditioned comfort
• All entry fees, taxes and gratuities
• Return transfer to Cancun airport
9 days/8 nights Sat 7th to Sun 15th October 2017
Tour Price: AUS $12,500 per person. (Yes, AUS $, not US$ as previously advised.)
Not included: Air fares to and from Cancun
Please download the PDF Brochure here.
For bookings, please contact the tour organiser, Big Yellow Suitcase,